Wednesday, February 2, 2011

If I were...

If I were to die now, what would happen to things in this apartment?   I have so much junk.  How can a person die clean of such mess?  (D was lucky to have me still here. )

All the things so dear to me now will turn into meaningless rubbish the instant I stop breathing. Some will embarrass me to death.  (I will have to die twice) Gosh, I should start doing something about it. 



I have many slides of his paintings (including lost + sold ones) packed with other photographs, somewhere in the closet.  I will dig them out soon, when I can stand looking at him.  

We'll then have a slide show, with all the curtains down in this room.  Coffee and chocolate will be served.  

2 comments:

  1. I'll help, and so will the sisters. We'll all look together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, Deb, I didn't mean "junk" as his artwork, not at all! I meant I should start getting rid of my old stuff. (his work will never be an embarrassment to me) Sorry I gave the impression by combining my thoughts and his work together in one page. I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete